Different types of juice cleanse recipes are available and you can prepare the one depending on the fruit or vegetable that you wish to take. Natural and unsweetened fruit and vegetable can be used for making juices and these are good replacement options for whole food. The juices help to maintain a healthy diet.
List of juice cleanse recipes
Below is mentioned 8 juices cleanse recipes for good health and energy.
Green Goddess Juice
Among the juice cleanse recipes you can try this one that requires minimum ingredients to prepare the juice.
- 3 stalks of celery
- 1 medium green apple that is cut into eighths
- ½ large cucumbers which is cut into quarters
- 1 medium pear, cut into eighths
Ginger Zinger Juice
The ginger juice is another great one among the juice cleanse recipes that you can try.
- 2 medium apples that are cut into eighths
- 5 carrots which are not peeled off
- ½ inch of fresh ginger
- ¼ lemon peeled off to avoid bitterness
- First, take a lemon, cut it into two halves and put it into the juicer.
- Repeat the same with an apple. After this cut raw ginger into four halves and you can add a big piece of ginger into as per your taste.
- Now you have to juice it well into the juicer. Then, you can also add some carrots to it.
- After this, take a glass and add some ice cubes into it. Now pour the gingered flavoured juiced into the glass and serve it cold.
Cucumber Cooler Juice
- ¼ ripe cantaloupe, remove the seeds and cut it into chunks without removing its peel
- 2 stalks celery
- ¼ lemon removing the peel to avoid bitterness
- Cut ½ cucumber into fine slices
In this juice, you can more amount of cucumber that will give a sweet taste to the juice recipe. For this, try to use juice extractor that shall make the task of preparing the juice an easy one. By using cucumber, you can make a good amount of juice.
Kale Kickstart Juice
- Remove the peel of 1 orange cut into quartered
- 1 cup cut into halves and hulled strawberries
- 2 kale leaves
- 1 ripe bananas
- 3 carrots
For preparing this juice, two to four kale leaves are enough to make it taste good. Before putting the leaves in the juicer, it is better to cut it so that it mixes well inside the juicer. By adding banana, carrots and orange it shall add to the sweetness of the juice. To make it tastier, you can add basil leaves that prevent bacterial growth in human body. In case, you do not get basil leaves, you can try with parsley leaves.
Immune Booster Juice
- 2 oranges cut into quarters and peel is removed to avoid bitterness
- 1 medium apple cut into eight pieces
- ½ inch fresh ginger
- ¼ lemon removed of its peel
Therefore, when preparing the immune booster juice, you can add coconut water that will help you to keep hydrated and it will make the preparation even juicier.
Antioxidant Blast Juice
- Cut 2 medium beets into quarters along with the greens
- 1 cup blueberries
- 1 cup hulled strawberries cut into halves
- Tropi-Kale Juice
- 1/4 of fresh pineapple, skin and core removed, and it is cut into strips of 1 inch
- 4 kale leaves
- 1 peeled ripe banana
- 5 kale leaves
- 2 tart apples that are cut into eight pieces
So, after you have prepared for the ingredients of the above-said juice cleanse recipes, you can easily prepare the juices. Shake well before you serve the juices. You have to put the ingredients for each of the recipes into a juicer and mix it well. After soon, you have to drink it immediately. You can also put the drink into the fridge and enjoy it chilled.
What are the benefits of having juice cleanse?
The juice cleanse recipes offer plenty of benefits and some of them are given in the following part of the article.
- The fruit and vegetables high in vitamins and minerals are beneficial for your health. When you drink these juices, it provides extra nutrient content to your body that boosts overall health.
- The juices are rich in anti-inflammatory compounds that boost the immune system and make you more energetic
- The juices are prepared in such a way that it helps to flush out the toxins from the body.
- The juice cleanse can help improve digestion as it introduces healthy enzymes that boost the gut to function efficiently.
If the juice cleanse recipes are prepared in the right way, it helps in weight loss and gut bacteria changes. But you have to drink the juices following the correct routine so that it has the right impact on your health. Even for maintaining food kidney health, the juices are important.
How to follow juice cleanse?
- You have to drink only the juice for a few days
- You can try to consume the juices with dietary supplements
- Try to combine the juices with steps that help to clean your ‘colon’ or colonic irritation.
- If you continue to drink the cleanse juice along with other diets, it helps in suitable body weight loss.
Therefore, if you can prepare the juice cleanse recipes following the right amount of the fruits and vegetables that you add, it shall give the right taste to the juice that you drink. Also, it shall balance the sweet flavour of the juice. Make sure that you drink at regular intervals to get the right benefit of the juice on your health.
Comments are closed, but trackbacks and pingbacks are open.